Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fan Fiction Hell! (Source Topless Robot)

Hello folks, around 4-5 years ago I use to write fan fiction. Just innocent little stories, nothing sexual. Maybe that is why I never found Fan Fiction to be... batshit crazy. But thanks to Topless Robot.. I now see the dark bowels of the internet. I have read some really bad shit.. but nothing tops the two I am about to share you.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2012/04/fan_fiction_friday_progressive_flo_in_a_new_type_o.php

(Yes you are reading that right, someone made a erotic fan fiction about the bitch from The Progressive commercials)

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2012/03/fan_fiction_friday_thomas_the_tank_engine_in_tensi.php

(WTF? Really? Trains fucking other trains? Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle. I will really go off on the internet if I found any Erotic Mister Roger's Neighborhood fan fics.)

So... I hate people now. Okay joking, joking. I would like to share with you some of my ideas for stories. 

1.Friday night at The Geico firm (A threesome with The Geico gecko, The 15% or more dude, and the pig.)

2. The cables that bind (A sex story with The Dish tv and The Direct TV televisions.   

3. Naughty Dog Adventures: The quest for Greatness (A non-erotic fan fic yarn with all your favorite Naughty Dog Video game characters such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro The Dragon, and Nathan Drake.)



And no I am not going to write any of these, ever. Just wanted to write an amusing blog post. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment